Developed in collaboration with career and leadership coaches, the Aspire Career Designer is a self-coaching journal and a career planner to help you move beyond the day-to-day of your job title and create a road map for your bigger picture career success.
SET A VISION FOR YOUR CAREER
DESIGN A CAREER ROADMAP
CREATE A POWERFUL PERSONAL BRAND
DEVELOP LEADERSHIP SKILLS
NAVIGATE CAREER TRANSITIONS
KNOW YOUR WORTH
This journal is a valuable coaching tool to reflect, review, plan, and progress your working career to reach your fullest potential. It will give you clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths with a structured way to record your career experiences, achievements, and learnings as you go. These will point the way forward to guide you toward designing a fulfilling career. It will be your companion during annual reviews, when navigating career negotiations, and preparing for job interviews.
The Aspire Career Designer includes tips, inspiration, and exercises to translate your vision into time-framed and achievable goals, and a section on communication skills, leadership, navigating career changes, inspiring your teams, conflict resolution, and building resilience.
What’s inside the ASPIRE Career Designer?
Our career planner covers the following areas:
- Reflecting on your career with a timeline and history
- Reviewing your strengths and purpose, discovering your unique value proposition (UVP) and designing your personal brand
- Setting a vision for your career and creating your career roadmap
- Translating your vision into time-framed and achievable goals such as professional development, cultivating mentors and sponsors, and tips to boost your career
- Tips to help you navigate career transitions, interviews, negotiations, and using storytelling in business
- Exercises to develop skills around communicating with impact, leadership, inspiring your team, conflict resolution, building resilience, and much more.
Why we created the Aspire Career Designer
Leaders in Heels CEO and founder, Kasia Gospos, has worked with many women who have paved their own pathway (having climbed the corporate ladder herself AND created an award-winning business).
However, since the inception of Leaders in Heels, so many incredibly talented and hard-working women have reached out with confusion around career progression, direction and what makes a viable employment opportunity. Seeing the difference that coaching tools made in these situations made the Aspire Career Designer a must-have in our planner collection.
- 148 pages of practical exercises and assignments
- Developed in collaboration with career and leadership coaches
- Career tips, inspirational quotes and thought starters
- An elegant leatherette cover with gold foil
- Printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- Unisex design
- 14.5×19.5 cm (5.7×7.7 in)
The Aspire Career Designer was created for you if you…
Have big ambitions and want to create a clear, practical plan for your career
Have been working for a while, and are ready to take control of your career
Are feeling unfulfilled in your current role and searching for a path forward
Are currently unemployed and want to use this as an opportunity to start fresh, redesign your career, take control of its progression or need guidance in finding a new role
Want to boost your current career with advice from leading professionals in HR, career development, and more.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASPIRE CAREER DESIGNER AND MAKE YOUR MARK SELF-COACHING JOURNAL?
Think of the Aspire Career Designer as a deep dive into building your career, while the Make Your Mark self-coaching journal zooms out to explore your confidence, goals, work and life habits as a whole.
The Aspire Career Designer leads you to setting a vision and roadmap for your career, and then engaging the skills, mentors, and development required to get there. It includes career, business and leadership related tips/exercises.
The Make Your Mark self-coaching journal is designed to help you develop key leadership traits of passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness. It draws on content such as visualisation, defining your values, discovering strengths and passions, gratitude, mindfulness, confidence and goal setting. It’s a resource for life and fulfillment that includes your career rather than singularly focused on career.