Linkedin is the business social networking site, key stats:
- More than 546 million users worldwide
- Over 200 countries and territories
- More than 20 million companies represented
- Over 24 million individual UK users.
Why use it:
- Market intelligence on your customers, competitors, suppliers and stakeholders
- Maintain marketing profile in your chosen market Identify decision making contacts at potential clients
- Seek introductions through your network of business relationships
- Find jobs
- Source recommended suppliers.
The aim of our interactive training is to help you make the most of this vast network of possibilities and give you the time to build and develop your Linkedin profile and presence on the day.
We provide attendees with a comprehensive handout meaning they don’t need to sit scribbling furiously to make those notes that they can never read afterwards.
Bespoke in house company or one-to-one training
We offer bespoke in-house company training which is tailored to suit your company and the teams you wish to train:
- HR – jobs, recruitment, references etc
- Sales – introductions, lead generation, which groups for you
- Marketing – company profile and presence, staff profiles.
One-to-one sessions are available at your offices or at an external venue.
Contact us for more details.
Tailored to you
Our full course of material takes a 4-hour session but we have also split this into two shorter 2-hour sessions so you can select the most relevant for your needs.
We recommend limiting numbers at each session to a maximum of 5 to ensure that you get the most from the session.
At the start of each session each individual will be handed a copy of your Linkedin profile with our suggestions for improving your profile.
Your questions covered
If you have any particular questions or issues that you would like us to cover then please let us know and we will ensure these are covered on the day.
Call Jackie to discuss your requirements for an individual or bespoke company session on 01709 430491 or e-mail [email protected]. Our full course lasts 4 hours but this can be shortened as appropriate to cover your individual needs.
Lisa Pogson, Director
“I really enjoyed the Linked In training that I undertook with Jackie recently. She had a real knowledge of what the software could do – it has much more capability than I had realised, particularly with regard to searches, etc. I would recommend this course as good value for the potential it could bring. I would also recommend meeting Jackie for one of her free half day seminars to see what expertise she can bring to the marketing within your organisation.”
- Handouts provided, internet connection required at the venue.
- Computers can be provided pricing available on request.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Places on each session: A maximum of 5
- Cost: Pricing available on request.