1 Marketing Strategy (Autumn series) Book Now for £50
You will come away from the 1/2 day with:
- A clear direction for how to develop your marketing activity in line with your business objectives to ensure maximum return
- What is marketing strategy?
- Tools to better understand your target market
- Having identified your Unique Selling Point
- Having identified and tools to evaluate your competitors
- How to segment your market and develop the appropriate marketing messages for each one
- A realistic guide on types of costs to include in your marketing budget
Format and Pricing Options
3 hour interactive course
max. 10 people per session
min. 5 people per session
1 course: £50 per person (No VAT)
3 courses – strategy, planning and evaluation: £125 per person (No VAT)
**Bring your laptop as we will work on your business throughout the workshop.**
- 4Ps or 7Ps Marketing Mix
- Understand your market
- What is the problem you are solving?
- What is your Unique Selling Point (USP)?
- Competitor analysis
- Route to Market
- Market influences – PESTLE
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Overall business objectives
- What is your business’s mission and vision?
- Overview of marketing planning
- Identifying your marketing communication channels
- Setting and controlling your marketing budget
- Evaluating your marketing campaigns
- Taking corrective action
Book 1 Marketing Strategy (Autumn series)
£50 per person