Mentor Match with CIM aims to help our members with their career growth and development by strategically matching those who are looking for additional knowledge or advice with suitable mentors.
However, it’s much more than that. It’s a learning and development toolkit built upon the twin foundations of mentoring and e-learning, which offers a wide range of support materials. All are accessible from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer – irrespective of the manufacturer and/or operating system.
These materials include:
- The Mentor Match Me Guide to Mentoring
- The Journey
- Learning Diary
- Learning Resources
- How Mentoring Can Benefit Members
Members can achieve significant benefits by being matched to a mentor, including:
- Studies show that professionals who have a mentor earn more annually than those who don’t
- 75% of interviewed executives say mentoring has played a key role in their careers.
- Receive independent advice about your expectations and career plan.
- Help to develop the capabilities and skills needed to succeed in a dynamic, global economy.
- Help in identifying your strengths, weaknesses and the best way to use these in your career.
- Get insight into the different routes you could take to achieve your career goals.
- Develop knowledge of discipline-related and non-technical skills.
- Access support, career development, guidance and networking opportunities.
- Overcome challenges with the support of a mentor who’s been through similar experiences.
To register for the CIM scheme please following the link http://cim.mentormatch.me/
“Jackie is a hard-working, ambitious marketer, who takes great pride in sharing knowledge and inspiring others to follow their marketing career aspirations. A caring and conscientious professional, Jackie takes to the time to listen, share expertise, and provides practical advice for those looking for support and guidance with marketing study and/or career development opportunities.
Jackie is flexible to the needs and aspirations of the mentee and has been an incredibly valuable sounding board for myself over the past year as I’ve undertaken study and taken on several new challenges in my professional career.
As an aspiring marketer, entrepreneur and advocate of Yorkshire businesses, I would highly recommend Jackie.”